REST OF MAY-JUNE THOMAS YOUTH 3-6TH GRADE SCHEDULE........
May 24th, & May 26th, 3/4 Grade Boys are practicing 6:15pm – 7:30pm, 5/6 Boys 7:00-8:15pm at Ridgecrest Fields (985 Ebner Dr). Parents allow extra time for your son to get dressed so we can have a good start!
Here is the rest of the Spring Thomas Practice/Pick-up game/Playdate Schedule:
May 24th – 3/4 Boys (6:15-7:30 pm) 5/6 Boys (7:00 – 8:15 pm) Practice @ 985 Ebner Dr
May 26th - 3/4 Boys (6:15-7:30 pm) 5/6 Boys (7:00 – 8:15 pm) Practice @ 985 Ebner Dr
June 2nd - 530-9pm Thomas only pick-up games, and 3-6th Grade Thomas picture day
- Colorgraphics Picture Schedule
- 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm – Thomas/Titan 3/4 Boys Pictures
- Thomas 3/4 Plays first, Pictures after Pick-up Game
- Titan 3/4 Pictures at 5:30 pm, Pick-up game after Pictures
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm 5/6 Boys Pictures, Pick-up game after Pictures
June 4th - 530-9pm Thomas only pick-up games (optional)
June 5th – PLAYDATE: 3/4 Boys play date with Canandaigua & Midlakes 12-3pm
June 7th - 3-6th Thomas only pick-up games 6:30-830pm (optional)
June 9th – PLAYDATE: 5/6 Boys play date on field vs Pal Mac (530-730pm)
June 11th - 530-9pm Thomas only pick-up games (optional)
June 14th - 530-9pm Thomas only pick-up games (optional)
June 19th – LACROSSE TOURNAMENT – CANDAIGUA LAX Tourney
- IF we decide to bring a 3/4 & 5/6 Thomas team, we will need coaches to help organize the teams for this (added costs to the families for a tournament team)
THOMAS ONLY Optional "BOX" PICK UP GAMES FORMAT
Families, these pickup games will be optional; if you're in town, come on up and play.
Tentatively.......These dates (6/2, 6/4, 6/7, 6/11, 6/14) will be divided up into 3 hours:
3/4 Thomas boys (5:30 pm - 6:30 pm)
3/4 Titan Boys (6:30 pm - 7:30 pm)
5/6 Thomas/Titan Boys (7:30 pm - 8:30 pm)
**Parents, if you're interested in coaching please contact the 3-6 Directors, Carl Provenzano or Jared Muisus/Bryan Trombley. We are a volunteer organization and can always use more coaches**
This program is open to residents of the Webster Thomas school district. If you have residency questions, please contact the 3-6 Directors, Carl Provenzano or Jared Musius.
Base Cost: $100.00
1. Teach players the fundamentals of the game while honoring it's deep tradition