WEBSTER CLASSIC LACROSSE TOURNAMENT
Rules and Regulations 5/6 and Mods
- 333 + Goalie, Regulation size field, Regulations size goal
- 2 25 minute running time halves with a 3 minute halftime
- 1 1 minute time out per game
- Official time and score will be kept at the score table
- After Each goal there will be a faceoff
- No OVER TIME or SUDDEN VICTORIES WILL BE PLAYED
- Each team must have an adult coach (21 years of age or older) who will be in charge of team discipline and act as the team's representative.
- All personal fouls will be 2 minutes running time served. All technical fouls will be 1 minutes running time served. penalty clock begins when the play resumes
- No advancement 20/10 second clock, No over the head
- NO BODY CHECKING, Players must play the ball at all times. Body checking an opponent to the ground will be assessed a TWO (2) minute penalty for unnecessary roughness.
- No 1 handed check, Incidental body contact when playing the ball will be allowed
- Last 2 minutes of the game, team with lead must advance the ball into the offensive end of the field.
- 6 or more goal differential will result in a free clear at the midfield X for the losing team.
- Maximum of FOUR long sticks on the field at a time.
- All stick heads and handles must meet NFHS rules.
- All other NFHS Modified Lacrosse rules apply except as specified
PLAYERS OR COACHES INVOLVED IN ANY FIGHTS WILL BE EXPELLED FROM TOURNAMENT.
- Flagrant fouls: 1st offense expulsion from game; 2nd offense (occurring anytime during tournament after first offense) expulsion from tournament